Sunday, February 14, 2010

Gall Bladder Problems More Condition_symptoms Does This Sound More Like Gall Bladder Problems Or Stomach Problems?

Does this sound more like gall bladder problems or Stomach Problems? - gall bladder problems more condition_symptoms

Hello!
I am a woman aged 13 years. I had stomach problems in recent months to 3 ½. I was diagnosed with acid reflux Prevacid and Prilosec did not put to work at that time. The IG said that after studying the results of the EMA, it seems that I am producing too much stomach acid. The IG has no idea why and says it may have problems with the gallbladder, which causes me to produce acid. Every day, I produce this acid, about 9 to clock 11.45. I can say this because I feel to be "dumped" in the belly.

Approximately 5 days, I had terrible abdominal pain. At first it was like a bubble of gas and I thought it was anxiety. But the pain never disappeared. It lasted from 6 pm to 10:30 pm. The pain was absolutelyEly terrible. I have a high pain tolerance and I would say that pain is one of the worst evils that I will try. I had macaroni and cheese for lunch on that day and still nothing for dinner. After dinner I had a hot dog and fries. The pain worse than the night away. I could try and chips before and never had problems with them. Can I suddenly gallbladder problems? I had an ultrasound of my gallbladder and liver in front of me to attack this pain /. Everything came back normal. I have planned to scan in a few weeks.
What is the problem for you?
In addition, both my grandmothers and my aunt had her gall bladder and his gall bladder out?
Sounds out how I need my gallbladder?
If notLP!


Oh, and some personal experiences or stories would help too!

And scan what exactly?

:]

Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The first thing to do is go to the store and buy Mylanta Extra Strength Rapid Action. Next time, if you have abdominal pain take a double dose of this and be gone in 10 minutes. Breaking Mylanta stomach acid and relieve the pain.

I had the same symptoms and went to a million doctors, until an ambulance, the me this advice. I have not seen a doctor for this problem in 10 years. Try it and if it does not hurt does not work, for the cost of Mylanta ($ 5.00)

Post a Comment